Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday - the most relaxing day of the week at Hippocrates

I think they figure the new folks who arrive each week need a relaxed Monday to get over their various jet lags and get into the program. Thankfully, for those of us who know the program it allows for a more relaxed day, some pool time and an easing into the busy pace of the week. I have a huge amount of reading still to do so that's what I should be doing but after spending a couple of hours at the pool with a class and then some hot pool/cold pool routines I thought I'd take advantage of the quiet moment to check in and say hi to everyone.

This will be our last week of the regular Life Change Program and then next week we will be into the class time for the Educator Program. Any sessions that we missed over the past 2 weeks will need to be made up this week so for those of us who procrastinate and yes, that would be me, it will get hectic as the week wears on.

There has not been a day go by that I don't feel that I've crammed a huge amount into this brain and I am hoping that most of it is sticking. Between lectures, reading and just talking and inter-acting with all of the others here and listening to their experiences it seems that the learning is never-ending. In point of fact, that is life. An experience of growth that is never-ending, hopefully, until the day we die. Once again, a reminder to me that I want my body to be as healthy as possible so that I can absorb it all, enjoy and participate in it to the highest degree possible. That is my goal and that strength is what I want to bring home from here at the end of November and share with all of you who like. Life is just too great to not be able to experience it in its entirety when we have control of our ability to do so. Many people don't have that control but for those of us who do it behooves us to cherish this amazing gift and treat it like the most precious commodity it is. Good health, optimal health, is the gift we can give to ourselves, every day in every way, physically, spiritually and emotionally. The true living of a holistic lifestyle brings about a consciousness of abundance that can never be purchased with $$ and it is within the grasp of all of us. Be well, my friends. I will go back to the books now and see what else I can absorb today :-)................Love you all, Sally xo

No comments:

Post a Comment